Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor and Youth Academy Bug

Special Sponsor and Youth Academy Bug

Hey;

I have a problem on Top Eleven.

Special Sponsor award I reached the level of two skillful young players, but my young player did not come to the youth academy. I spent 120 tokens to get this reward. It looks like I got the player on the Event Reward page. To see this, look at the pictures I added, i need your help. I send Support Ticket, mail etc. nobody answers. give my reward

Best Regards

I'm waiting for any answer.

Unfortunately there isn’t a great deal that we can do here other than offer words of sympathy. You have taken the correct course of action by contacting Support and they should get back to you usually within 72 hours. If you don’t get an answer from them in that time, send a second message.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by drdraug View Post
    Hey;

I have a problem on Top Eleven.

Special Sponsor award I reached the level of two skillful young players, but my young player did not come to the youth academy. I spent 120 tokens to get this reward. It looks like I got the player on the Event Reward page. To see this, look at the pictures I added, i need your help. I send Support Ticket, mail etc. nobody answers. give my reward

Best Regards

I'm waiting for any answer.
    Hi drdraug,

Can you please share more those screenshots you mention and the specific reward? Support will be investigating in greater detail but it would be interesting to see if I can bring any other details.

SausyFC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi drdraug,

Can you please share more those screenshots you mention and the specific reward? Support will be investigating in greater detail but it would be interesting to see if I can bring any other details.

SausyFC
    sausy, the problem was only on the web version. i managed to claim the 2 awards from my cell phone. once i claimed them my pc version stopped crashing. it seemed that on web version the free trainers added in the youth academy feature were crashing the game