Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

Wtf what is this bug? Every home team winning 3-0 today. Something like this should never happen, absolutely ridiculous.

been reported . waiting now .
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    hey manager ,

the issue you're facing has been reporting to the team , they are investigating .

Thank you for the report .
    how will you make up for this? please go back to the morning hours before the matches start
    Subject 117 likes this.
    SİNCE 1922

Rookie
    I am having this problem too.. Ended I was considered defeated team.. Please assist team.

Vincent Chew
    Vincent FC

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Angry Defeated because match was not played with eligible players

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE ?

Your match was not played because defeated club did not arrive with eligible players, I mean seriously !!!!!

My players are all squad was ready and was to strong for opponent team and how the hell i could lose this match ?

I was waiting for match to start and suddenly it dint happened at all.

I went on to see in my league table where i saw i have lost my last match which was supposed to happen ? I lost 3 important points because of your bug and I am at top of the table.

ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-top-eleven-football-manager-facebook.jpg

I suppose its waste to spend on money on this game, its JOKE. I should stop playing it now, I was playing it since last 7 years and now its time to part ways with some another manager game.

Kindly please resolve the issue ASAP

Manager ID:- 100000145463403
    Last edited by ashish.w; 08-08-2020 at 08:30 AM.

What is happening with this issue?

Also just got bounced from Champions League due to ineligible team. 3-0 auto loss. Lineup was perfectly fine. No game details are even available.

I have same problem today. My team was defended for a defeat due to insufficient players. But the team was fully staffed! This is not fair, please understand this situation. I throw off the screen of the match. Manager id : Саша Андрейчук, team: Алекс FC
    Last edited by Саша Андрейчук; 08-08-2020 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Id

Same here, I won the 2nd leg of the Champions League by 3-0 because of ineligible team. I feel sorry for him.ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-screenshot_2020-08-08-11-11-33-522_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Andreilinho; 08-08-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Reschedule these games ASAP. No other way to fix it. Any other solution is not acceptable. Now spending 30+ minutes on this forum waiting for resolution. Fix ASAP!
    Last edited by monkey449; 08-08-2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: More info added
    Subject 117 likes this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast