Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir.amer View Post
    And if I contact your support, will the match be repeated or will I still be eliminated?
    As far as I know, once matches have been completed, they can’t be unwritten or replayed.
    Last edited by Max; 08-08-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    As far as I know, once matches have been completed, they can’t be replayed.
    They were able to take away the hundreds of green accumulated when the bugs was in our favor.
    GloryHinter likes this.

Inconvenience? How about a monetary refund so that Nordeus has an “inconvenience” as well?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey449 View Post
    They were able to take away the hundreds of green accumulated when the bugs was in our favor.
    Spend morales and greens on 80% players to boost and prepared for the match.. Disappointed they went to wasted

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hello no response or any announcement whether match is rescheduled or not?? Hellooo?? Am i going to lose my ucl spot because of this?? I expect refunds if no reschedule or biggg compensation
    '

Same happened to me

ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-capture.jpgANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-capture2.jpg
    Hi Administrator,

please help me

Good morning Moderators ..

I had the same problem in the dawn game that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

I had won the first game 3-0 and there is no qualifier for the Champions semifinals.

I hope you adjust this before Monday, when the first game of the semi-final should take place!

Att.
    Sherif El-awdy likes this.

Hi Administrator, I faced the same problem.ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-2.jpgANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August -  Details-1.jpg

The match should be rescheduled. that's unfair for us
    Sherif El-awdy and Brovskiy like this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast