Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

Quote Originally Posted by Japie Terblanche View Post
    Hey guys im new to the game and i just “lost” a league game coz i dont have enough eligible players??
    All my players had above 80% energy left and no red cards or injuries..
    i have 20 players in my squad so that also cant be the problem.
    Any advice? Im on my way to win my first league and dont want this to spoil my chance of getting there.
    Before the game started i had trouble connecting to the server do you think that could have been the problem?

Thanks
    Hey , welcome to the forum .

There was a technical issue this morning , many were affected . Unfortunately , results cant be unwritten . Those that were affected , please contact the support using the (?) in game , you'll get a compensation.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Please , just open a ticket in game . sending your manager ID here doesnt help . It was a general issue.

Hello this message received today and lost after 4 - 1 in first round 0 - 3 !!!!

If you were affected , send to support using the (?) in game , they will be able to follow up and compensate you.

Top Eleven clean your system from bugs

Bugdeus yet again

There is a bug on the game presently which is making all away teams lose their match

I had a CL match at 8:49am today, was fully prepared as I always do and waited for the game to start. Only for me to see that my next fixture appeared and cash reward for the match was added without playing any match. Went to fixture section, only to discovered that I lost the match 3-0 as an away team on the ground that my players didn't arrive with full 11 players whereas I do not have any illegible players in my squad even among those on the bench.

Was angry and set a friendly match with same team who lost on the same ground as above without playing the match. So that made me believed that the bug is targeted at teams going away today.

If you are playing at home today, congratulations ahead but if you are playing away and this bug isn't fixed before the match, know within you now that it's a lost for your team away by 3-0. So calculate your aggregate with the first leg result to know if you are progressing to the next round.

Nordeus not being fair at all. We are being treated unjustly with this stupid bug for the past few days while they smile and make their money. Not fair

Fixing the problem shouldn't be their only priority now, there should be compensation for those thrown out of CL competition because of the bug

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

I was affected too , I feel you . Please , contact the support using the (?) in game , they shoudl be able to follow up and compensate you .

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hey , welcome to the forum .

There was a technical issue this morning , many were affected . Unfortunately , results cant be unwritten . Those that were affected , please contact the support using the (?) in game , you'll get a compensation.
    I did that already and hoping they compensate us accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.amer View Post
    I had an important match in the European League and I was well prepared for the match, but surprises considered me losing 3/0, and the reason was that I did not attend the match with a qualified player! This is not true, as the only suspended player took him out of the starting line-up and the bench. Now I am eliminated from the tournament.
    It's a bug bro. I just hope you won the first leg with much goals, else, you are out. Nordeus not fair with these useless bugs around the game especially this one

Quote Originally Posted by Iconjack1 View Post
    I started a new account a few days ago and since I started in the league I have lost every game 3-0. It keeps showing the same message saying the defeated team did not arrive with enough Eligible players. I have checked the rules and checked my team. I have no injured players. No red cards. Everyone has contracts. Nothing indicated an ineligible player. All players are in position and have no idea why my team is not able to play? Any ideas please?
    Bug bro. Bug as usual

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast