Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

What time will the games take place?

Banned
    OMG still not a solution about this bug really the worst game of all time
    Brovskiy likes this.

Добрый день. Сегодня я также пострадал как и многие менеджеры, моя команда получила техническое поражение в лиге чемпионов, хотя проблем с составом у меня не было! Первый матч мною был выигран 4-1, после ответного матча, где по вашей ошибке мне было засчитано техническое поражение, я вылетел!!!! Какие дальнейшие действия????
    Last edited by Brovskiy; 08-08-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Games cant be rescheduled / replayed, unfortunately . those that were affected , contact support . you will get a cool compensation
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Games cant be rescheduled / replayed, unfortunately . those that were affected , contact support . you will get a cool compensation
    Getting token, and the packs are simply not good enough. For my self i aam losing ground on league table. Need to be compensate with money as well. Cmon dude. its unfair. i also feel like i am entitled for refund

Apprentice
    Guys start tanking

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey449 View Post
    They were able to take away the hundreds of green accumulated when the bugs was in our favor.
    This. Everything is possible if they have the intent to do it.
    Sherif El-awdy likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Someone got 10 Morale boosters. Stingy level : Nordeus.

Banned
    F*ck this game

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused by this morning’s issue and understand the frustration here everyone.

Just to re-iterate for those who were impacted today, please be sure to log your case with Support so that the team can get in touch directly as soon as possible about next steps.

This is not the experience we aim for, and one we’re not taking lightly as we look to ensure these types of issues don’t occur going forward.

SausyFC

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast