Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant load URL..help me please..

Cant load URL..help me please..

The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains.To be able to load this URL,add all domains and subdomains off your app to the APP domains field in your app settings

won't load

My international semi final won't load. .All other games like league work fine. Cleared cache and even remember installed game. Turn phone off and on again but nothing seems to work. https://lascivooctavio.com/es/catego...ina/popular/1/
    Last edited by ruyuwibo; 10-29-2020 at 03:58 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ruyuwibo View Post
    My international semi final won't load. .All other games like league work fine. Cleared cache and even remember installed game. Turn phone off and on again but nothing seems to work.
    international semi final ? what tournament do you have that all other billions of users don't have ?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by assepete88 View Post
    The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains.To be able to load this URL,add all domains and subdomains off your app to the APP domains field in your app settings
    Thanks for reporting this, can you please try refreshing your cookies and letting me know if you continue to see this message?

SausyFC

Hi,
    I'm facing some issues with some website or links I think it may be because of my 10-0-0-0-1 IP Address. Please let me know how can I change my IP address if it solves the issue.

Thanks

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    international semi final ? what tournament do you have that all other billions of users don't have ?
    I think is spaming not real manager.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Try to clear browser cookies, history and update the web browser at least. These action will help you load the url if still then check your wifi connecion.