Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonjon

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Android - No Club Menu, No way to exit tutorial.

Android - No Club Menu, No way to exit tutorial.

I have no Club menu to change anything. I also keep getting the message "This feature will be available after the tutorial.", although I completed the Preparation Tour (which I'm assuming is this version of a tutorial). Downloaded the game to Android 10 eleven hours ago.

Game sounds sexy, but this is f***ng ridiculous to play as a starter. I will delete and 1* if this isn't resolved in 24 hours. Honestly, game design can't be this difficult.

Pic related.Android - No Club Menu, No way to exit tutorial.-screenshot_20200802-145819_top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by Bonjon; 08-02-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Hello, welcome to the game and forum. have you tried restarting the app?
    Last edited by milpol; 08-03-2020 at 08:35 AM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hi Bonjon,

Thank you for letting us know about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

This should be all fixed now. You should be able to carry on with the Tutorial, so please let me know when you have a moment if you were able to continue.

SausyFC

Sorry for delayed reply--combination of a derecho & complete immersion in the game.

Game rocks & is wildly addictive. Whatever the issue was is resolved. Thanks again.
    SausyFC likes this.