Thread: FB login down?

Angry FB login down?

I am in the USA...my fiance is in Ireland. Neither of us can login to the game direct site OR the FB version!
    The FB version just reloads and reloads and reloads and never fully logs in, and on the main site webpage it will not login with the FB button.

Each of us have already missed our games and are very upset.

Yes we have tried different browsers, yes we have the latest flash etc etc. Please remedy the situation ty

Im the same i clicked play now then it asks me to log in with facebook i click it and window pops up for moment from facebook and it closes and doesnt log in. Tried clearing everything i could from the control panel to the settings on my opera browser, and clearing cache and all the rest. Ive missed a game also today

Apprentice
    Update Flash player,, Had same problem today but it is ok after updating.

My flash player is up to date

Same problem as Susan Barwan

Please advice Sir..

Same here. Updated flash player. Also tried using IE, FF, and chrome. Message says that i cant connect, try reloading.

Facebook is not responding, I guess someone just DDOSed or the Nordeus guys still enjoying Eurovision...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

yep still the same here cant log in on my browser i was using for topeleven, i tried using firefox like susan barwan did above and it works for me but it seems that the browser we were using at the time of this issue will now not work as she was using firefox and i was using opera now her firefox wont work and mine will and my opera wont work and hers will. very strange not sure whats going on but thats all we know.

Why T11 is down for so long is because the addition of Mourinho is still in progress, I think so...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC