Thread: Team in wrong level

Team in wrong level

Hello all. I want to report a bug, which has caused that a team is in a very different level than the one it belongs to.

My team is in the level 15 and, both in League and Champions League, there is a team which should be in the level 21, as it can be seen in the team profile. I think this can't be anything but a bug (or a cheater), as I have seen teams from just one level below in the Cup (which is totally understandable) but almost always, besides this exceptions, the teams I have faced are in the same division than me, mainly in the league.
    What is more, it is not the first time that this issue happens with this team. When I was in level 12 this team also appeared in the league and the Champions and , as I remember, it was also on level 21, which makes everything even more strange.
    Being a bug or a cheat, the manager of this team is taking advantage of an error, as teams from higher levels are likely to have much more quality and rating, which of course always has happened in this case. This affects hugely the competitiveness in the different competitions as there is a team with a really high rating which shouldn't even be playing them, but others according to its level.
    I wait for your answer to know how to procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderr View Post
    Hello all. I want to report a bug, which has caused that a team is in a very different level than the one it belongs to.

My team is in the level 15 and, both in League and Champions League, there is a team which should be in the level 21, as it can be seen in the team profile. I think this can't be anything but a bug (or a cheater), as I have seen teams from just one level below in the Cup (which is totally understandable) but almost always, besides this exceptions, the teams I have faced are in the same division than me, mainly in the league.
    What is more, it is not the first time that this issue happens with this team. When I was in level 12 this team also appeared in the league and the Champions and , as I remember, it was also on level 21, which makes everything even more strange.
    Being a bug or a cheat, the manager of this team is taking advantage of an error, as teams from higher levels are likely to have much more quality and rating, which of course always has happened in this case. This affects hugely the competitiveness in the different competitions as there is a team with a really high rating which shouldn't even be playing them, but others according to its level.
    I wait for your answer to know how to procedure.
    Hi Vanderr,

There are 2 kinds of levels, the Club level, and the Manager level. His manager level can be 21 because he previously reached the level 21 with his previous club, and then the club level is the current level, with the current club, so nothing strange.
    Time ago we had a job centre allowing us to change the club and thats why probably he kept the L21 as manager.

Cheers,
    Khris