Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tonke

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friendly matches when I am challenged ruining my winning streak

Friendly matches when I am challenged ruining my winning streak

Hello guys,

I thinks this is some bug...

I am trying to win 6 matches in a row and accomplish goal from Special Sponsor. But, I have some friends that are a lot stronger than me and arrange friendly games constantly: every day for couple of times. I am loosing all that games with 5+:0. It is OK by me: that is their tactic and game approach.

The problem is, these looses are affecting mt winning streak and reset all my win achievements. I could remove them as a friends, but I don't think this should be a good approach.

Is someone else facing this issue? Is it a bug in the game or regular scenario?

Regards
    khris likes this.

Anyone else noticed this?

Dreamer
    I think everyone just playing 6 friendly matches straight to accomplish the goal.

Yes, but it is a kind of workaround .

Most of others probably already accomplished "winning streak" goal, so they didn't notice this bug. But, obviously it is present...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi, and thanks for bringing this up Tonke!

You are right about how it works - all friendly matches currently count towards the Special Sponsor task mentioned above. This should allow Managers to optimize their fixtures with the goal of completing the task.

Anyhow, we have passed along your feedback on this task to the team for potential changes or improvements. I see the point you raised about some challenges that come with the way this works right now. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Good luck with your matches this weekend!
    Taliyah25

Famous
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi, and thanks for bringing this up Tonke!

You are right about how it works - all friendly matches currently count towards the Special Sponsor task mentioned above. This should allow Managers to optimize their fixtures with the goal of completing the task.

Anyhow, we have passed along your feedback on this task to the team for potential changes or improvements. I see the point you raised about some challenges that come with the way this works right now. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Good luck with your matches this weekend!
    Taliyah25
    Friendly should never count for that

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post

Friendly should never count for that
    I agree with you, my streaks used to be ended due to friendly matches.