Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Saiful_Sagor
  • 2 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By scalle

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Developing some features

Smile Developing some features

1. Please build a hall of fame option where our own legends can stay forever with their statistics and trophies they have won
    Or
    Please add records of top 10 goal scorers and assists list in our club stat so that we can watch our top scorers of all time. Some exciting feature . You can add this on " All-Time Stats".
    2. Reduce 20% from all ( at the end of the season ) otherwise it helps tankers.
    3. Improve match making system.
    4. Show cumulative assist records for every player like goal records. And don't remove those records i after a player change his club cause those records are his achievement.
    milpol, khris and Altiplano like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Thank you for your suggestions. It sounds interesting. I will forward it to our team.

Thanks for playing!
    Saiful_Sagor and khris like this.

Apprentice
    Not agree with 2nd point.
    If someone cannot play a season for any reason so wat......and doing that it's to push everyone to buy tokens every season,not every manager can do that,a lot of ppl will leave the game and we will see a lot of champs with only 1* teams.
    I'm playing for the fun,if i have to pay almost every season to have a good team so i will be one of the first who leave the game.
    In place of that just reduce the amount of maximum stars for a player from 9 to 8 or 7.

By the way,a tanker is NOT a BUG.
    Last edited by scalle; 10-30-2020 at 12:36 PM.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Not agree with 2nd point.
    If someone cannot play a season for any reason so wat......and doing that it's to push everyone to buy tokens every season,not every manager can do that,a lot of ppl will leave the game and we will see a lot of champs with only 1* teams.
    I'm playing for the fun,if i have to pay almost every season to have a good team so i will be one of the first who leave the game.
    In place of that just reduce the amount of maximum stars for a player from 9 to 8 or 7.

By the way,a tanker is NOT a BUG.
    Tankers aren't a bug but mostly of managers are agree in that a step is needed to balance the situation.
    Reduce a 20% in all teams isn't a posible solution. But close the training for non promoted, close the Team Bonuses, promote every single team that reach a 9* player... or face 120%+ teams with +2 levels are factible solutions.
    Last edited by khris; 10-30-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Tankers aren't a bug but mostly of managers are agree in that a step is needed to balance the situation.
    Reduce a 20% in all teams isn't a posible solution. But close the training for non promoted, close the Team Bonuses, promote every single team that reach a 9* player... or face 120%+ teams with +2 levels are factible solutions.
    I agree about a balance,but don't punish some managers because of the stupids tankers.
    I started playing 22 april 2015 and my best player till today was a 7* at the end of a season.
    Sometimes i stay at same only level because i don't have time to play,so yes,the season after i have a better team,but never a GREAT team and there is always another manager with a stronger team .
    But to promote teams with 9* players.....or why not 8* it's a good idea,because i played once against a team with normal average but with seven 7* and 8* players between a lot of 3,2 and 1*
    khris likes this.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1