Thread: Auction Problems

Auction Problems

Ok. I'm posting this because after looking through the first page of this Bug page, there were posts about this, but no solutions nor answers.

I bid on a player, and am qualified for the next round. Once the timer is done counting down, all it says is WAIT...

I can even opt to bid again, and (obviously!) Nordeus will kindly accept that as a token spent. However, nothing happens and it's stuck there and the timer becomes 00:00:00 after i refresh the page.

Now I've heard of rules where if your team is full, you can't bid for any players. I'm at lvl7 now and for the past 6 seasons, I've come to understand that you can bid for players even with a full team so long as you sign them within the next 7 days, if not you lose them. Hell, I've even done it!

So, if Nordeus has decided to update the rules to say you can only bid if you have space left on your team, then a heads up (in this lifetime) would be much appreciated. If that's not the case and the rules haven't changed, then I'd like an explanation. I will send a formal complaint to the support page but anyone has had any experience with this before? Do you get your tokens back? What happens?

Thanks.

I have the same problem today!!! i lost 32 tokens with this way.... i have still tokens, but cant more put on.
    message comes: "your last tokens wasn't lost". thx. just the 32 tokens before....
    can we got back those amount of tokens?
    because I dont want spend money for loosing tokens this way. this was disappointing method, i will think twice next time if thinking about buying....

thanks

It is quite evident that the developers do not grasp the concept of how auctions work i lost 10 tokens a relatively small amount by comparison, I bid on a player and one of my friends bid on the same guy i saw that my friend needed this player more than my self so i let him win, how ever i never got my tokens back to my recollection i let him win the bid why should the auction house keep the lost bid money as well it is FLAT OUT STEALING!!!!!! I WANT MY TOKENS BACK !!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-computer.html usually helps solve auction problems.

This is where you report issues with the game: Nordeus Support

The Tokens used in a lost auction are not returned.

I had a problem with an auction too. I already contacted nordeus

I was participating in an auction for a player worth around 550K (I think) with another person making bids of 500K+. As I ran out of tokens (8) the other person won the player. In the mid- time I went check his team stats and he only had 42.6K. How can he even bid without enough money?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    So long as you have enough $$ for the initial bid you can continue and wind up in debt.