Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Road to glory problem

Road to glory problem

what's the problem? I won nemesis united, but he invites me to play with him again, no sequel !!

I had the same problem. I won 3-0 against nemesis united and then I had to play again and lost 2-4!!

That's why they're called nemesis...

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Please reach out to our support through the '?' in the game and they will be able to help.

Really sorry about this inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Please reach out to our support through the '?' in the game and they will be able to help.

Really sorry about this inconvenience.
    This happened to me yesterday - I have filed a bug report but no response yet. The bug report is really bad as it asked me loads of automated questions that were not relevant and I am frightened it got lost. How do I submit properly?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by wallabees2 View Post
    This happened to me yesterday - I have filed a bug report but no response yet. The bug report is really bad as it asked me loads of automated questions that were not relevant and I am frightened it got lost. How do I submit properly?
    Hey wallabees2,

Thanks for the feedback on this, I'm sorry to hear that. You can track your open issues and previous correspondences from the same "?" section by tapping on the message icon in the upper right corner. Whenever you pass through those automated question and submit your report to our support team, you should receive a confirmation message saying a support agent will get back to you. Alternatively, you can reach out to them through this form, if you're struggling to so through the game. Hope this info helps!

Cheers,
    Taliyah25

Thanks for this info Taliyah!

any info on this i had the same proplem, reported it twice and nothing