Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

Rookie
    Today, once again, I see 2 videos, then I need to leave and enter to see 2 more videos...
    When will Nordeus solve our problem?

Rookie
    I leave new information about this bugs

A person sees one or 2 videos, has to go out, clear cache in the game, facebook, messenger, go back to the game you can see 1 or 2 more videos, I have to repeat the same 2 or 3 times.

And it's not a problem with the android tablet or anything, the tablet is new, I always clean the cache every day before turning off the device...

I play 2 games, one is Top Eleven and another one, only the top eleven has this bug.

Problems with free videos in Greece

I have really big problem with free videos. When I open Top Eleven from my smartphone and go to see the free videos i see that they are loading and after a few seconds after says "The video service provider does not have any videos available at the moment. Please try again later". The 24 hours have past and must be reload new videos but it seems that not going to happen now. I'm from Greece and other people seems to have the same problem.
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalord View Post
    I have really big problem with free videos. When I open Top Eleven from my smartphone and go to see the free videos i see that they are loading and after a few seconds after says "The video service provider does not have any videos available at the moment. Please try again later". The 24 hours have past and must be reload new videos but it seems that not going to happen now. I'm from Greece and other people seems to have the same problem.

friend, I'm from Portugal and I've been having bugs for 2 months....
    It's not the only one.
    Metalord likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    I leave new information about this bugs

A person sees one or 2 videos, has to go out, clear cache in the game, facebook, messenger, go back to the game you can see 1 or 2 more videos, I have to repeat the same 2 or 3 times.

And it's not a problem with the android tablet or anything, the tablet is new, I always clean the cache every day before turning off the device...

I play 2 games, one is Top Eleven and another one, only the top eleven has this bug.
    yes, im not getting the ads, need to watch ads twice or more.
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Apprentice
    its become worse for me, i need to relog every 2 ads, its wasting my time! they really fix it or they just make it more broken? can nordeus fix something without breaking anything? gezzz
    Last edited by Flow; 11-19-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    Manuel_81 likes this.

Dreamer
    the video issue gone worse in last 2 days.
    Manuel_81 and Flow like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    the video issue gone worse in last 2 days.

the problems with the videos never got good.
    Lately to have access to the videos, you have to clear the game cache, messenger, facebook, etc 500 times, to have the videos.
    Gives you idea the game has little memory, not to withstand the 25+15 without bugs....
    I'm Computing and I have this idea...
    Last edited by Manuel_81; 11-19-2021 at 01:57 PM.
    Flow likes this.

Addicted
    usually i’ve gotten 20 to 25 ads every day but today unfortunately i was only able to get three of them… after I watched just three videos today the blue video button all of a sudden turned to black… seriously? i didn’t use vpn at all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    usually i’ve gotten 20 to 25 ads every day but today unfortunately i was only able to get three of them… after I watched just three videos today the blue video button all of a sudden turned to black… seriously? i didn’t use vpn at all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing to do with using vpn or no, 25 is 25 with or without vpn, its from their end, their updates. was fine before recent updates, everything ok, maybe several problems/bugs but game running smooth, but now, lag here and there, freezing, black screen when watching ads etc.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast