Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By C3S0

Thread: Friend invited, accepted, not seen in my list

Friend invited, accepted, not seen in my list

I invited a friend to play. They accepted, and joined. I got the special jersey and can see that my friend joined from my invite, but I cannot see them in my friend list. There is no "refresh friends" button on any of the 3 home pages. Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by C3S0 View Post
    I invited a friend to play. They accepted, and joined. I got the special jersey and can see that my friend joined from my invite, but I cannot see them in my friend list. There is no "refresh friends" button on any of the 3 home pages. Please advise.
    Hi C3S0,
    Wait until the server maintenance is performed please. Sometimes it needs a bit of time to be displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi C3S0,
    Wait until the server maintenance is performed please. Sometimes it needs a bit of time to be displayed.
    Thanks - I will wait. Follow-up: how long should players expect to wait (typically) for their friends to show up?

Thanks - I will wait. Follow-up: how long should players expect to wait (typically) for their friends to show up?
    Still waiting -- is there a schedule for server maintenance you can provide?

Still waiting -- is there a schedule for server maintenance you can provide?
    Please, don't everyone try to answer all at the same time...

Is he an FB friend or was he manually added in game (same server using add friend button) or did he just add your code for referral?

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Is he an FB friend or was he manually added in game (same server using add friend button) or did he just add your code for referral?
    User joined with my code referral. I saw the bonus for the join, but they're not listed in my friends list. Also, their team is not connected to FB.

Pro
    User joined with my code referral. I saw the bonus for the join, but they're not listed in my friends list. Also, their team is not connected to FB.
    Only managers in the same server can be added as 1 of the max 100 in-game friends. If the other manager are friends with you on FB, then they will be automatically added onto your friend list too, on top of the 100.

Managers who input your referral code will grant you rewards when they achieve certain milestones, but they cannot be added as friends if under a different server.

As a rare exception, this is the only function where we could track another manager or inviting him in joining association even that mentee is not your friend at all.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

It's too bad that this game is so dependent upon FB. Let's hope you don't get cancelled.
    maloukees likes this.