Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Last games put in the wrong order

Addicted

Last games put in the wrong order

I played 4 games this season. I won the first 2 and lost the 3rd and 4th game. My next game is an away game. Now the streak of my last 5 games reads “L L W W -“. This is the wrong way around. For my opponent, who plays at home, you can see hist streak has the correct order.

Last games put in the wrong order-5e3d152b-00c1-45d3-b8b7-af01da8cb93f.jpg

Hi, could you please send me your manager ID in private so I can pass it on the admins? Thanks.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    I noticed that too but I think it’s not a bug. Looks like they decided to put most recent matches in the center of the screen, hence the home team has the correct order. If you notice, the rightmost space for the fifth match for you is empty, and the display gets more transparent for the matches that you played earlier. I think it’s intentional but I agree that it’s confusing.

Addicted
    Milpol, your inbox for private messages is full. Please remove some messages to make space.

I wrote that the problem was fixed, but I had a better look. I won 2 games today (1 counted only one). Again, my next match is an away match. The last two games are the left most. So the confusing situation still remains.

Please refer to Sinay03’s post above. I too think this is an intended feature. But in my opinion it is very confusing. You might advise to revert this design and put the games in the same order for the home and away team.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a visual issue. The team is looking into it.