Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By nganthu
  • 1 Post By StarlingCF
  • 1 Post By Taliyah25
  • 1 Post By StarlingCF

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Won the match but the result of the match was cancelled

Won the match but the result of the match was cancelled

In the Champion League final, I beat my opponent 3-0. Later, on the main menu, I was informed that the match was finished and the outcome coming shortly. One hour later, I found my squad didn't lose energy. I checked the result again and I couldn't believe in my eyes that I lost to him 1-2. I clicked on the match report and It said: "Details for this match are not yet available. Please try again shorly". I don't know if either it was a bug or he cheated. I put a lot of effort into this tournament. I should have had an unbeatable season. I'm very disapointed now.
    Last edited by nganthu; 03-26-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Unfortunately this seems to be happening a lot in all competitions. It is indeed very unfortunate to happen to you in the CL Final. It looks like a server issue caused the result to be re-programmed based on the game’s own algorithm. Very unlucky for you. You could send a ticket to Support but they won’t be able to change the result. You might get some other form of compensation though. Sorry for you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nganthu View Post
    In the Champion League final, I beat my opponent 3-0. Later, on the main menu, I was informed that the match was finished and the outcome coming shortly. One hour later, I found my squad didn't lose energy. I checked the result again and I coudn't believe in my eyes that I lost to him 1-2. I clicked on the match report and It said: "Details for this match are not yet available. Please try again shorly". I don't know it was a bug or he cheated. I put a lot of effort to go the final. I should have had an unbeatable season. I'm very disapointed now.
    Please PM me your Manager ID, a long number you can find in Game -Settings-, so devs will be able to check out.
    Cheers,

My ID: -8645655371237822376
    Thanks in advance
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    In the Champion League final, I beat my opponent 5-0 but the match not finished...omg...

Later edit: From 5-0 for me, to 3-2 for me. WTF?
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 03-26-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    nganthu likes this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

The team identified the root cause for the inconsistencies with some match reports some of you experienced. A fix that will prevent it from reoccurring has been released. We appreciate your reports and are sorry for the inconvenience. For any follow-ups on this if your match was among the affected ones, please reach out to our support team through the "?". Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    StarlingCF likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

The team identified the root cause for the inconsistencies with some match reports some of you experienced. A fix that will prevent it from reoccurring has been released. We appreciate your reports and are sorry for the inconvenience. For any follow-ups on this if your match was among the affected ones, please reach out to our support team through the "?". Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    And the real results, like: "From 5-0 for me, to 3-2 for me"? They come back or stay that way?
    Support team through the "?", do not answer...
    Thx
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 03-26-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: ...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

Best,
    Taliyah25
    And here some friends:
    nganthu likes this.

Won the match but the result of the match was cancelled-1.jpgWon the match but the result of the match was cancelled-2.jpgWon the match but the result of the match was cancelled-3.jpgWon the match but the result of the match was cancelled-4.jpgWon the match but the result of the match was cancelled-5.jpg
    They don't change the result. I missed the cup, the super cup too. Honestly, I can't see he can beat me with that Q. I am always online and supported by my friends as well as Mourinho.As you can see in my season stats, I did not lose a single match during the season Losing like this way is really bitter. It costed me too much Tokens to have such this good team. There is also no compensation. Sr to take this anger on you. I won't play this game any more.