Thread: Substitution Problems During Matches

Substitution Problems During Matches

I've had two incidences now of substitutions not working properly during a game. Although the revised line-up shows the correct substitution, I can see the player I have taken off is still playing and the substitute is nowhere to be seen! I know it takes a break in play for a change to be made, but nothing happens even after a goal has been scored.

This doesn't happen all the time. Just on these two occasions. The first it glitched really badly and left me with a player out of position meaning I lost heavily. I thought it was just my imagination at the time, but it has just happened to me again in the last match I played.

This also meant that I didn't receive a rest pack as no substitution was logged for me during the game.

Could you please look into this?
    Last edited by Adam Howarth; 04-11-2021 at 04:32 PM.

This is not something that can be resolved in the forum. You would need to submit a ticket to Support.
    Personally, I can't say I've ever seen this issue other than when I've tried to make a sub in the last 5 minutes of the game because sometimes due to server lag the game has ended already.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Howarth View Post
    I've had two incidences now of substitutions not working properly during a game. Although the revised line-up shows the correct substitution, I can see the player I have taken off is still playing and the substitute is nowhere to be seen! I know it takes a break in play for a change to be made, but nothing happens even after a goal has been scored.

This doesn't happen all the time. Just on these two occasions. The first it glitched really badly and left me with a player out of position meaning I lost heavily. I thought it was just my imagination at the time, but it has just happened to me again in the last match I played.

This also meant that I didn't receive a rest pack as no substitution was logged for me during the game.

With engine delaying substitutions being made, despite us making it more than 2-3 minutes beforehand, the best we could do is to keep moving 1 player slightly (a little bit of movement then ‘tick’ to confirm, and keep repeating). That would be like overloading the engine with ongoing order changes to force your prior substitution move being executed.

Sometimes engine could be just being slow to react; sometimes it could be busy recalculating simulation due to changes (possibly by our opponents); so simply at times it could be very scripted that requires managers to be trying our utmost to overturn it.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Howarth View Post

I had this happen earlier this week, made two subs at half only one actually showed. Oddly enough the second showing in line up but didn’t appear having been changed. Sadly player I tried picked yellow at 88 mins and had sit next one. Seems top eleven is falling apart, seen this coming.