Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
Like Tree7Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Down?

  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by GP78 View Post
    This morning wasn’t any issue when I paid 21.99 for the f*** boost lab!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, you nailed it.

    I am done with these thieves. Their game froze on me and I allegedly “purchased” a coach. When I contacted support they got heavy handed and greedy and said I could only get a refund if I released the player. So they want me to give up a player I invested over 200 tokens so I can claim a refund is if 88 tokens for a purchase I never made in the first place. A shakedown by these greedy scumbags. One scam after another with bottom 11 and support is completely useless, must work on commission of paid for screwing over customers .

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    Exactly, you nailed it.

    I am done with these thieves. Their game froze on me and I allegedly “purchased” a coach. When I contacted support they got heavy handed and greedy and said I could only get a refund if I released the player. So they want me to give up a player I invested over 200 tokens so I can claim a refund is if 88 tokens for a purchase I never made in the first place. A shakedown by these greedy scumbags. One scam after another with bottom 11 and support is completely useless, must work on commission of paid for screwing over customers .

    That’s whit what the come up as compensation!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    And a follow-up of the official response earlier: We're aware of the importance of the season day. Please follow this thread for more info soon.

    So Nordeus are claiming that they are aware of the importance of the season day - assuming the developer understands its own game in how important both CL finals are to managers (it goes without saying the hard work and how tough it has been for that manager to win all the matches to get there) and also how important the association semi-finals are to associations and its members (when the difference of getting through semi for a 2nd spot for the 25 points vs 3rd place’s 10 points could be all the differences in successful promotions or maintaining in the current division for seasonal T rewards).

    So what is Nordeus going to compensate all the managers (especially those managers who have lost CL finals due to this bug)?

    Or just the standard copy-and-paste ‘we are really sorry about the inconvenience caused’ would be the best ever apology provided to managers as if managers should all be jumping up and down celebrating in fireworks with this non-apology?

    We managers all deserve a little bit better, at least.
    Server Down?-c6b8cbcc-6c63-46f1-bf24-f52052c6f54b.jpeg

    And 10 each of red and blue packs are of the same importance of season day.

    Where are our fireworks to celebrate with this 20 extra packs?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-7 team record holder) & #LV4PFF (New 2nd level-4 team)

  4. #44
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    244
    Got nothing on my pc,why?Only for foon?
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    5
    Still waiting. Can't log in!

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by CanGooner91 View Post
    Still waiting. Can't log in!
    Hey @CanGooner91

    We've pushed the fix for connection issues. Please check again and let me know if everything is looking good now.

    Really sorry about the inconvenience caused. :/ Thank you for your understanding.

  7. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey @CanGooner91

    We've pushed the fix for connection issues. Please check again and let me know if everything is looking good now.

    Really sorry about the inconvenience caused. :/ Thank you for your understanding.
    Lost 50 tokens from my account since this morning...didn’t used them...what could have happened?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #48
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C6B8CBCC-6C63-46F1-BF24-F52052C6F54B.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	137075

    And 10 each of red and blue packs are of the same importance of season day.

    Where are our fireworks to celebrate with this 20 extra packs?
    i can't even find my compensation ! i click GO and arrive at a page to buy GREENPACKS !!!!! wtf

  9. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by GP78 View Post
    Lost 50 tokens from my account since this morning...didn’t used them...what could have happened?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope I am wrong but this sounds very similar to what happened to me 4 days ago. Don’t think I ever experienced more frustrating customer service, completely unhelpful. In the end I lost out on 88 tokens 378 colored assets, let me correct that, only 358 after the 20’free ones. I sincerely wish you luck in recovering your tokens. Highly unfair to the players,their technical issues end up costing their customers, only this company could be so arrogant.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345