Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Server down !!!! Again !!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    283

    Server down !!!! Again !!!!!!!

    here we go again !!! every weekend as soon as asso game finishes server crashes !!!! and i have a super cup final in 45 minutes !!!

    Nordeus ; FIXING BUGS SINCE 2010 !!!

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    here we go again !!! every weekend as soon as asso game finishes server crashes !!!! and i have a super cup final in 45 minutes !!!

    Nordeus ; FIXING BUGS SINCE 2010 !!!
    Yes, samne here, again =))))

  3. #3
    Apprentice Amoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Localhost
    Posts
    179
    They work on the new area of associations.
    It's the root cause
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    They work on the new area of associations.
    It's the root cause
    and ? it's every damn weekend pal after asso games finish

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    and ? it's every damn weekend pal after asso games finish
    Never happened to me, maybe the problem is only in your server??

    Hopefully this is also fixed for you in the new Association competition

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Never happened to me, maybe the problem is only in your server??

    Hopefully this is also fixed for you in the new Association competition
    perhaps it's just not on your server ? i know alot of managers have these issues as soon as asso games end and takes an hour for normality again