Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Server down !!!! Again !!!!!!!

It's been passed on accordingly.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Same here, was my game with outsider, his power 70%, mine is 100%, trainings 10% everything, Full team high morale. Watched first 20 minutes of game score was 1-0. I was winning. And.. server down, tried to reconnect, but nothing happened, can't watch the game. Now I see score 1-2, I lost!! Still no any statistics. Why I pay for this game? I wanna refund all my money and you can delete my account.
    Attachment 137206

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Just logged in and seen these posts as I was looking after the Grandchildren yesterday hence my lack of attendance. Would appear to have been a limited issue as not seen elsewhere. Nonetheless has raised it with the admins again.

Limited - where the game was loading for everyone when the matches were in "New FA" asso ?
    Or Limited, when last season the whole network fell for an hour and many managers lost their CL final or other matches ? due Nordeus was testing this New FA. Do you remember the compensation Nordeus gave us ? 10 reds and blues, after an entire season in which you were active to reach the final.

I would say to stop making unnecessary comparisons, take a moment and inform yourself better about the issue, considering that you have a role and you have to accept the criticism about a game that doesn't bring anything new for managers, apart from those respective offers in which you have to pay with money.

When you want to add something good into the game, you have to do it using your head and logic, not for the sake of changing something and opening up opportunities for other tricks

Me and my Association we're also affected by the outage last season. But of course you weren't to know that . My Association games loaded fine this week as did my friends hence my "not seen elsewhere" comment. I don't quite get your meaning about unnecessary comparisons or head and logic though.
    As for new stuff, there's plenty of that, not all requiring payment. Like most games, you need to pay for premium stuff. Personally I like the new Associations however I do agree that manipulators will find some way to gain an advantage like in everything.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

bad developer bad game

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Me and my Association we're also affected by the outage last season. But of course you weren't to know that . My Association games loaded fine this week as did my friends hence my "not seen elsewhere" comment. I don't quite get your meaning about unnecessary comparisons or head and logic though.
    As for new stuff, there's plenty of that, not all requiring payment. Like most games, you need to pay for premium stuff. Personally I like the new Associations however I do agree that manipulators will find some way to gain an advantage like in everything.

I think I was pretty explicit when I said in that one hour gap, everyone who had matches was affected, without writing "personal" names which weren't. Also, the way Nordeus handled it, proves that they don't care at all about their active fan base. I know you won't agree with what i wrote, because you "work" for them and you can't write negative feedbacks.

When using the word "limited", you must use it carefully, given that everyone has been affected by the New FA update, not just some random managers or "limited". You would've known about this issue, if you were active, which you weren't, from what you wrote in the post above. It's one thing to know exactly what happened and it's another to write to us from someone who whispered to you and it was just "limited".

What I didn't like was the comparison, as if we kept you from your grandfather's job. Your personal life should be private and your work here should be strictly about being a mod and nothing more.
    Otherwise we can also start the conversations with wierd comparisons and won't be nice. I don't think that everyone who writes here about problems encountered are doing it to get some attention and to give you topics for discussion.

there's plenty of that - Maybe these small updates excite the new ones, but you would be surprised how many veterans have a different opinion about the game, compared to how it used to be. If you want to introduce something wow, it would be better to focus on tactics, formations, more freedom for managers when it comes to proper match tactics and less random scripting(check the FM).

We hope that maybe in the near future we will have that 3D promised last year - which i doubt, maybe the players on the auction will no longer be just old with many roles and high quality, maybe the New v2 Academy will let us train the young players as we want and many more good updates. I know it's all about money for Nordeus, but spend some of them to have a proper logic football game and no more bugs/issues, as we all managers want. - I know it's irrelevant to them, but who knows.

I hope you understood my message and I wish you a great day and stay safe.
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12