Thread: Transfer account from too old ipad to new ipad, without facebook/Game Centre connect

Transfer account from too old ipad to new ipad, without facebook/Game Centre connect

Good evening all...

this isn't me. a friend of mine has bought a new ipad (latest model) and we've transferred all his stuff across. Winner.

Unfortunately his old iPad is stuck on iOS 9.3.5 and won't update, so can not use the newer features on Top Eleven (Hence the purchase of a new iPad)

Because its so old, and stuck on an old iOS version, we can not install Facebook, use Facebook on Safari, or connect it to GameCentre. We can get his Manager's ID but that's it.

Any ideas how we can transfer it account, or is it as the Dodo is, dead?

He doesn't want to lose 7 years+ of gaming on it. he's otherwise going to finish the season and give up!

Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimpeeper666 View Post
    Good evening all...

this isn't me. a friend of mine has bought a new ipad (latest model) and we've transferred all his stuff across. Winner.

Unfortunately his old iPad is stuck on iOS 9.3.5 and won't update, so can not use the newer features on Top Eleven (Hence the purchase of a new iPad)

Because its so old, and stuck on an old iOS version, we can not install Facebook, use Facebook on Safari, or connect it to GameCentre. We can get his Manager's ID but that's it.

Any ideas how we can transfer it account, or is it as the Dodo is, dead?

He doesn't want to lose 7 years+ of gaming on it. he's otherwise going to finish the season and give up!

Help!
    Hi,
    Tell him to link the account with Gmail, and login by using the Gmail access, it should work.

its too old, there is no option for it. Its a really really old version! The only options are Game Center and Facebook. But because both are unusable on his old iPad, he can't move the game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimpeeper666 View Post
    its too old, there is no option for it. Its a really really old version! The only options are Game Center and Facebook. But because both are unusable on his old iPad, he can't move the game over.
    Try to reach the support using the form for a posible alternative
    FORM LINK