Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: only 4 previous match result shown in pre match preparetion.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Seems like more than a visual issue. My active friends are all showing 3-4 matches while my less active friends show 5. Anyone reading this can check their own friendlist to confirm.
    i have the same suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Seems like more than a visual issue. My active friends are all showing 3-4 matches while my less active friends show 5. Anyone reading this can check their own friendlist to confirm.
    My personal opinion is it is based more on reputation points and RECENT win/loss record. 3 and 4 matches displayed have better recent win loss and trophy record. 5 star not very good win loss trophy record.

It might be a visual issue as mentioned as we are not supposed to know that active successful players are segregated and given tougher draws/bots when compared to perpetual tankers and inactive players
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-08-2021 at 04:51 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

This issue has been solved. Just to confirm, it was only a visual bug where the system couldn't successfully fetch and display the W/D/L for some matches in the previous matches section. It didn't affect any other parts of the game. Thanks again for reporting it!
    hudai and milpol like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12