Thread: Connection problem!

Connection problem!

I had a match starting at about 18:27 just now and the connection was running perfectly fine up until then, but as soon as the match started i couldn't connect anymore!!! I even tried different browsers and to connect from my smartphone but all didn't work. Then finally I was able to connect and join the game in the 80' minute, one of my players has already seen the yellow/red card and the score was 1:1 but in the last minute my opponent scored the game winning goal!!

I can't watch every game but as soon as i can this s**t happens! And its not the only time this has happened! I'm pretty sure I could've avoided the loss or even win the game if I had been watching but noooo.... getting real tired of this!

Similar story here. I was winning 2:0 in 75min, server down, reconnect in 2minutes only to see the game is over and I LOST 1:2
    Just insane.

Hey me too I play for 84 min. And I already win in score 3:1 but Server down and after reconnect I lost 1:2
    Where is my other 2 score????

This is happen on 2.10 am. Thailand 17/5/2013.
    and I think this is not first time!!!!!!

Please tell me what happen and why score change unreasonable!!!!!

today I had a worse situation: my team lead the opponent 3:0 after first half, and suddenly... lost connection. I could login only after the match ended, and you know what? my team drew 4:4 and the scorers are different, the opponent even scored first and lead us 1-0, 2-1, 4-2

Same here was winning 0-2 around 60 minut server down came back and the end score was 1-1 ..

Connection cut off at 60 minutes. Got back after the match. Was drawing 1-1 and then lost 3-0 !!!! WTF. Oh and a player suddenly got injured 30 minutes b4 connection was lost!!! Bet there is no compensation. Was 3rd in League. Not NOW !!! Not happy !!

this is a shambles!.....paying money for tokens to get players to compete, getting a result & then it's wiped off! will there be refunds?