Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Server problems changes scores

Server problems changes scores

I was watching a match from my league, 2-2 around 80 min and suddenly problems with the server.After 5 min server is back and when I checked the score it finished 0-3.
    How is this fair?!?!?!?!
    AdN015 and Raykco like this.

same problem with me,today around 21:16 I played the game, I led the first half 2-0, then server was shut down i conect again and ended 2-0 but for the opponents, shame ................. ......................................???????????? ?Server problems changes scores-imag0713.jpg
    Last edited by sasafof; 05-16-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Pro
    My match was finished during the 2 minutes server was down. I logged in 1 minute before it was supposed to start and game was over, I lost 2-3.

Connection cut off at 60 minutes. Got back after the match. Was drawing 1-1 and then lost 3-0 !!!! WTF. Oh and a player suddenly got injured 30 minutes b4 connection was lost!!! Bet there is no compensation. Was 3rd in League. Not NOW !!! Not happy !!!

Same to me..... i was winning 2-0, conection broken, then when conection returns i loose 1-2.- wtf.!!! if i won that match i go first!!! now i am third.- Not happy..... Hope someone solve this ****!!!!! i am lvl 10.-

it just happened to me...i'm level 5. have been punching well above my weight in the cup beating level 7, 8 then 7 tonight against a superior team average...set my stall out was up 2-0 just after half-time when the server goes. i og back in & i've drawn 1-1 WTF?

i wrote it again..same to me..winning 2-0 and lost 4-0...now gone me second cup in the row?????so ???

me to i just play and whack my game i was disconnected and when i come back after 5 sec the game was finish and loose whit 4-2 wtf the server suck and i think never and ever buy tokens and play this game i see a lot of problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Game Beginning Whit A Lot Of Errors Errors and Errors !!!

I was leading 3:0 and lost 1:2 dropped to 3rd now because of this bull****and im level 26 this suckssss balls

Hey admins, we need answers.We spent time and money on this, it should be fun not getting angry.We don't want this happening again because is very upsetting.
    kingbenja and magic3 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast