Thread: Cups in King of Kings

Cups in King of Kings

There are 10 teams in a tournament and 2 teams have 9 wins each. How it's that possible? Did they play themselves and won or wtf? I have a screenshot to prove it.
    And a second thing is that in the association we didn't even start to play in the finals for 3rd and 4th place but it's already showing that my association is on 3rd place, and they tell the truth, in the end we came on 3rd place, also have a prof of that

Dreamer
    send your screenshot of 2 teams on 9 cups. until then i don't believe you. probably why you haven't posted a pic
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

One of the many visual issues i face in game. Sometimes the condition doesn't update after 3 hour top up, sometimes boosters from matches aren’t added. Relogging in should help. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seremet Veaceslav View Post
    There are 10 teams in a tournament and 2 teams have 9 wins each. How it's that https://acmarkets.site/ possible? Did they play themselves and won or wtf? I have a screenshot to prove it.
    And a second thing is that in the association we didn't even start to play in the finals for 3rd and 4th place but it's already showing that my association is on 3rd place, and they tell the truth, in the end we came on 3rd place, also have a prof of that
    start to play in the finals for 3rd and 4th place but it's already showing that my association is on 3rd place, and they tell the truth, in the end