Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant see friends games

Fair point. I'd misunderstood his post.

This is sick! Support where are you. I have facebook game and i cant play with my friends. WTF ? I cant change server. I cant delete my acount and register new to try be on the same server with my friends. This not make sense. This game is really boring to play alone. Admin or support when you want to do about this totally fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Benekex2 View Post
    This game is really boring to play alone.
    Ive never found it to be boring at all and i only have a few in game friends...it's all about just you pitting your wits against other like minded people...if you can't play this game alone then stop using it and play a different game...simple...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

No, this is not simple. This is facebook game. The most important think in facebook games is playing with friends. This post is not adressed to you but for developers. I hope that they see the problem and try to fix it. I realize that it is not easy but I want to hear the voice that they try to do something about it

True, meybe admins can transfer player between servers. What idea is playing lonely in facebook game? sic!
    I have one friend i my league and i cant imagine playing without him, its good competition. Admin where are you?

@ben2 - This problem has been known for a while now by the devs... but still nothing changes...and i can answer what i want...

Don't hold your breath...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12