Thread: No preparationtime for association match

Rookie

No preparationtime for association match

Ever since the new feature came where we are able to switch opponents in home association matches we have had a couple of opponents which play at very early hours.
    As this is inconvenient for itself, with the timetable for switches we don’t even know at what time or who we are playing in the early morning.
    There is not even time for preparation (unless you get up at 3 o’clock in the morning.

I asked support about this and they just thank me for my suggestions and wish me fun playing their game.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    Ever since the new feature came where we are able to switch opponents in home association matches we have had a couple of opponents which play at very early hours.
    As this is inconvenient for itself, with the timetable for switches we don’t even know at what time or who we are playing in the early morning.
    There is not even time for preparation (unless you get up at 3 o’clock in the morning.

I asked support about this and they just thank me for my suggestions and wish me fun playing their game.

Yup, we've been there a couple times too already. I just don't understand why they can't tell us both fixture times during swapping. It's not like it will changing anything considering all 12 teams will be playing at the same time no matter who plays who.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Yup, we've been there a couple times too already. I just don't understand why they can't tell us both fixture times during swapping. It's not like it will changing anything considering all 12 teams will be playing at the same time no matter who plays who.
    Exactly, this seems such an unnecessary effect of this extra feature.
    I suggested a year ago to match associations based on time zone or time of home matches to avoid an unfair match up in which you aren’t able to attend the away match. Should be easy to implement imo

Dreamer

i think you all need to buy glasses because since 2 weeks they tell you on the swapping page what time the 1st leg is scheduled so you have been notified. you already know what time your home game is, so if the time indicated on the swapping page is earlier it is obvious. your posts are only a week old so you clearly don't look properly
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    i think you all need to buy glasses because since 2 weeks they tell you on the swapping page what time the 1st leg is scheduled so you have been notified. you already know what time your home game is, so if the time indicated on the swapping page is earlier it is obvious. your posts are only a week old so you clearly don't look properly
    You are right, I noticed last week after I posted.
    Not sure if it was necessary to make the remark about glasses though.
    Keep up the good work

Dreamer
    You are right, I noticed last week after I posted.
    Not sure if it was necessary to make the remark about glasses though.
    Keep up the good work

why ? what is wrong with glasses ? I wear them to read kick off times
    good luck
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games