Thread: Error Message - PC

Rookie

Error Message - PC

Since today every few minutes this message jump on my screen (on PC):

"This content is no longer available The requested content cannot be displayed at this time. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked has expired, or you do not have permission to view this page."

Last edited by mario1972; 08-24-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Rookie
    on mine pc too. Firefox browser!

Rookie
    same here

Rookie

Bug - PC message

Good afternoon,
    Today when I open Top Eleven on my computer, this message always appears.....10 in 10 seconds it always appears this message.

"The content you requested cannot be displayed at this time. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired or you may not have permission to view this page"

I've already cleared the cache, I have everything updated and it's still that way, with this bug

Rookie
    Because of this bug i spend 99T blue and reds in training coach x40. For crappy academy slow trainers. This game has never been made without bugs Neither 10 years ago nor now!

I get this every minute. Started this morning. It also does it on other facebook games. Only today - nothing changed by me. So annoying.

This content is no longer available
    The content you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired or you may not have permission to view this page

I am using Chrome

Rookie
    Now it's OK.