Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol

Thread: Subs don’t come in

Rookie

Subs don’t come in

Hey guys,

I am sure this has been mentioned before because this has been issue for quite some time, but the technical support has told me earlier to just put things out on the forum to speed it up.

So I have experienced this on a regular basis that my subs don’t come in (ofcourse I am clicking the ). This is costing me a few greens a week and just cost me 2 points. I was even putting on more subs to trigger the earlier one but it still didn’t go until the opponent scored in the 70’, while my first sub was made at halftime.

Is there any update if they are gonna solve this issue?

Cheers
    Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Addicted
    Unfortunatly its an old problema that never got fixed.

You can chance players postion slightly and then press check button again

Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    Hey guys,

I am sure this has been mentioned before because this has been issue for quite some time, but the technical support has told me earlier to just put things out on the forum to speed it up.

So I have experienced this on a regular basis that my subs don’t come in (ofcourse I am clicking the ). This is costing me a few greens a week and just cost me 2 points. I was even putting on more subs to trigger the earlier one but it still didn’t go until the opponent scored in the 70’, while my first sub was made at halftime.

Is there any update if they are gonna solve this issue?

Cheers
    Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Hmm, yeah I have experienced this as well. I will forward it, thanks for reporting

Cheers
    NUNO FC likes this.