Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Home screen incorrect league position

Home screen incorrect league position

My league position in the home screen is displayed incorrectly almost everyday. It is accurate when i go into the league table.
    It wasn’t always like this, it used to be accurate and updated live. These days it corrects itself only at server maintenance. Is it supposed to be like this going forward?

Rookie
    I have this issue as well. Home screen says I am 12th when I am actually 2nd

League Position

Home screen incorrect league position-69c9ee7f-d18e-46ac-81fc-30f9b0caf870.jpg

Home screen incorrect league position-eb66d161-d649-449b-98cc-7ca0475c7272.jpg

Home screen incorrect league position-b135cdcf-47d0-413e-b3fa-2c4510476446.jpg

Issue solved for now.

Not for me. Was ok past few days and today league position displaying incorrectly again

Looks like no one bothers. I am facing this issue as well.
    Lets see how many people will remain passive when you realise you ain’t getting your trophy and wasted your month.
    From the time the last league match is played till server maintenance, display will be incorrect.

Home screen incorrect league position-69413344-c9e7-491c-8b88-11a0edfb633d.jpeg
    Home screen incorrect league position-b8b2d262-f90d-4ae6-813d-a2186893f82f.jpeg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-08-2021 at 03:12 AM.

Home screen incorrect league position-eaba698e-47f7-4729-80a1-afc73d191347.jpeg

It has reoccurred.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Really sorry to hear about this. It's probably just a visual issue. DM me your Manager IDs and I'll forward them to our team to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Really sorry to hear about this. It's probably just a visual issue. DM me your Manager IDs and I'll forward them to our team to check them out.
    I have another issue regarding the transactions, Lian. Could you please help me with it?

If thus, the issue is I tried to buy the Special Sponsor this morning and it didn’t allow me to do. (Probably due to the Internet) I am going to call the bank regarding this anyway if you have no authority regarding it. Anyways, however, I had looked into the payment history, and I saw three actions and only the third one was canceled which means Google received the money and I have yet to have the Special Sponsor still either. So, I want one of them to be returned my account and for the other one I want to be able to have the Special Sponsor. The vital point of the issue is Dear Gracious Google Play’s Payment Application is not supported in Turkey yet, it’s not available on Google Play Turkey. If you can help me with it, my manager id is -8645934700074387139. I can provide you further information such as invoice or the Google Play payment history if necessary.

Kind regards,

By the way, I contacted the support but they told me to wait. I will probably have to bank either way. But if you could monitor the transactions completely, I thought you could do it as well. Otherwise, I have to cancel it from the bank side, hence neither Google have a concrete customer service here nor their application is available on the market for us.