Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player with ball stationary animation issue

Player with ball stationary animation issue

Had 3 matches (1 of which was in the event) where my player stays stationary with the ball. Had to exit the match screen and return to match before match resumes.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Had 3 matches (1 of which was in the event) where my player stays stationary with the ball. Had to exit the match screen and return to match before match resumes.
    i had it multiple times, thought want to record it. but too lazy. if u see the ball isn't moving & sound still continue just open other tab & return to match. still ****y bugs tho. hopefully nodeus will fix it as soon as possible!
    Sillybq likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Thanks for the report, Managers. We're aware of this issue and preparing a fix for it. It's a bad looking one but luckily just a visual bug. In any case, keep an eye on the future updates and changelogs for more info.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    This one should be fixed with the latest update (22.1). In case the issue persists for you, please check if you're on the latest version or let us know. Thanks for your patience and reports once again!

Thank you. Haven’t had any reoccurrence since the update
    Taliyah25 likes this.