Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 22.1 - 25th of October

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 22.1 - 25th of October

Hi Managers,

We’re releasing Top Eleven 22.1 for Android, iOS and Web Browser. This version brings the following:

• Support for fun events coming your way! More info in the game soon.
    • We’ve heard your feedback! With this update, we've included support for Youth Academy coaches for Playstyle Potential. They’ll be visiting your Youth Academy later this season, so keep an eye on it! Additionally, we’ve added support for players with Playstyles in the Scouting tab in Transfers which will be available soon.
    • Improved Share to Facebook button for easier sharing across different platforms.
    • Optimized and expanded the lineup information space in the Match Intro screen.
    • Optimized the old opponent profile popup accessible through the Next Match banner on the Web Browser to match the Android/iOS version.
    • Fixed the visual issue with action animation getting stuck during live match.

Make sure to update to the latest version to see all the changes mentioned above and be ready for everything that’s coming up.

See you on the touchline!

Addicted
    My Youth Academy player now has a grey cross icon, indicating “This player currently does not have any playstyle potential”. Although this does not sound very Dutch (my game language), I think I understand the sentence. But what does ‘currently’ mean here? Can it change and how?

Rookie
    yeah i noticed it as well. currently means that's the status now but it can change. with players in your squad that don't have a playstyle it says they don't have the potential to develop a playstyle, that means never.

Please fix the problem for watch videos but can not get the packs. It's still occur in this update

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    [Official] Top Eleven 22.1 - 25th of October-wn-50-.jpg

Scout players with Playstyles are live and available for signing!

Make sure you're on the latest version of Top Eleven to be able to see the new scouting list.

Why doesn't the Goal Keeper playstyle not appear for youth academy players?