Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixtures not available

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

The performance issues have been solved and the Fixtures are now accessible. Please restart the game and in case of any connection issues, please let us know.

We apologize for the disruption and inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    StarlingCF likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

The performance issues have been solved and the Fixtures are now accessible. Please restart the game and in case of any connection issues, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    managed to get in the game with out any connection error and the fixture is back. but i had a match during the effected time but i had no condition loss or gain also no injury on my line up to though the report shows their was on im not complaining about it just pointing it out so that it dosn't have any future issues.

VIP
    Hi Managers,

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    How about a bug with condition not consumed after the game??? Played a game, condition remains at 99%...

it works now, match won thanks to my friends ! on the other hand it is not to you to apologize but to the incompetents of Nordeus who always make botched Updates !

Addicted
    Hi Managers,

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    Partial fix:

Statistics not show or show whit issue, like here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...t-remains.html
    Goal, assist, not show.

Why i have one draw if i win?
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 12-05-2021 at 12:10 PM. Reason: asa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123