Thread: king of the kings

Addicted

king of the kings

well, new event same BS, i wonder do you folks even read or aware of yours own rules???
    so, new season, new event same crap, in 3rd rule of event says: only chalenging manager is present, defended team get automaticaly defense aplied,
    but when you open fans, surprise, def manager is "present" giving team posesion 8% bonus, so be nice, get those sorted, or move f*****g manager from fans or change rule and write it down def team gets def AND possesion bonus automaticaly aplied
    if you didnt know possesion and defense are NOT same thing
    We are not idiots, dont treat us like card holders that you use for paying lunches or buying new car
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    As a consequence, injured players from the “present” home team are not being substituted automatically. So this is actually an advantage for the challenger. I think this is more important than the 8% bonus, so you don’t hear me complain.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    As a consequence, injured players from the “present” home team are not being substituted automatically. So this is actually an advantage for the challenger. I think this is more important than the 8% bonus, so you don’t hear me complain.
    you are lucky than, so far only injured players was in my team so i cant confirm or denie that, but anyway, your oponents get injured player/s every match? bcs they having possesion and def bonus every match, no big problem when you play vs team 30-40% weaker but about same strenght or higher 8% possesion mean alot