Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Julandron

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top scorer event missing from event list

Top scorer event missing from event list

Was it cancelled? I joined but now i do not see the event in list. Usually it remains there throughout the season. Does that mean no rewards for winners tomorrow? Some asso mates experiencing the same

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manager,

The Top Scorer challenge is back up and running until the end of the season. Winners will be able to claim rewards as usual.

Cheers,
    Taliyah25

Thank you Taliyah!

lol this error even occurs before new season starts now? it's the 3d effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Manager,

The Top Scorer challenge is back up and running until the end of the season. Winners will be able to claim rewards as usual.

Cheers,
    Taliyah25
    My challenge was there but I never received reward cuz there was no claim reward option. Contacted support, they know about this issue and that's end of it, still unsolved. My bud also didn't received his top scorer reward.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by senicro View Post
    My challenge was there but I never received reward cuz there was no claim reward option. Contacted support, they know about this issue and that's end of it, still unsolved. My bud also didn't received his top scorer reward.
    Don’t hold your breath, they didn’t give me my reward a few seasons ago cause they said i never signed up. I always sign up!!
    There was a similar glitch or bug at the beginning of the next season when you are supposed to claim it.
    They simply refused. Support is a joke.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    Don’t hold your breath, they didn’t give me my reward a few seasons ago cause they said i never signed up. I always sign up!!
    There was a similar glitch or bug at the beginning of the next season when you are supposed to claim it.
    They simply refused. Support is a joke.
    i have that same response too. they'll ask you "have you signed up for that challenge?" "do you really won the top scorer?" "did you sell your topscorer?" "did you claim before season ends?" and so much more to shift the blame to you eventho you did nothing wrong!