Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Julandron

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player with paused second position not getting rewards

Apprentice

Player with paused second position not getting rewards

I have reported this before a while ago via support contact us in the game but got nowhere.

I have a player that i have paused his second position training.
    So after a league/cup or champions league match he should get skill rewards but it shows up as an additional +1 in his second position which actually does not happen (he is still at 48, not 49)
    And he is not getting a skill reward either after the match.
    This is bug that i have reported before.
    Screen shot shows rewards for the last 2 matches (League and Champions League). It did not happen in my Cup game where he was awarded man of the match and +4 Creativity. Photo below also for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Player with paused second position not getting rewards-77fd7ce0-4f3f-411c-bc5c-f5d35f19ae84.jpg   Player with paused second position not getting rewards-18e5f9fa-5d9e-4a1a-adfb-bdb8c121777d.jpg   Player with paused second position not getting rewards-f31ac8aa-dde3-47e9-9281-bd29af8defab.jpg   Player with paused second position not getting rewards-f335b9bc-7531-4310-96cd-e9aaa33fae2c.jpg  
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    I have reported this before a while ago via support contact us in the game but got nowhere.

I have a player that i have paused his second position training.
    So after a league/cup or champions league match he should get skill rewards but it shows up as an additional +1 in his second position which actually does not happen (he is still at 48, not 49)
    And he is not getting a skill reward either after the match.
    This is bug that i have reported before.
    Screen shot shows rewards for the last 2 matches (League and Champions League). It did not happen in my Cup game where he was awarded man of the match and +4 Creativity. Photo below also for that.
    I'll send the report internally. Thanks for spotting the issue.
    Cheers,

Khris

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I'll send the report internally. Thanks for spotting the issue.
    Cheers,

Khris
    Thanx for reporting! I have done the same about 8 months ago. Got me into pointless discussions with support team. They don’t even reply to me anymore

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=Romijn;688931]Thanx for reporting! I have done the same about 8 months ago. Got me into pointless discussions with support team. They don’t even reply to me anymore

Same, that’s why i posted here

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi Julandron,

Could you share with me in a direct message your manager ID so we can check this specific case?

Thanks!

Addicted
    Oh, old issue)

Have the same issue for my 3 players. Any help please?