Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nakitsi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video drills doesn’t work

Rookie

Video drills doesn’t work

The video drills event does not working… You watch the videos and in most cases nothing happen… I have already watch about 30 videos and I be got the reward 3 times… I have logout and login many times in order to make it work, it work only 3 times… How ridiculous is this? Why they are really incapable to make things work right? Why all their staff is completely useless? Are try going to fix this? Nah… I really really doubt…
    Deurdy Football likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Really sorry to hear this. This is an external issue connected to the video ads providers and we're working closely to resolve it. Thank you for your patience while we tackle it.

For any additional information please contact our support via the ? in the game.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Really sorry to hear this. This is an external issue connected to the video ads providers and we're working closely to resolve it. Thank you for your patience while we tackle it.

For any additional information please contact our support via the ? in the game.
    I've heard this line before. This is what they say anytime you report something about videos, yet videos still remain the most buggy feature in the game.

Addicted
    From what I understand, people can watch the videos but the rewards are not granted, which means videos work properly and it’s T11 who fails the recognize a video is watched and a corresponding reward should be given. Nobody believes it’s the video providers.

Might I add, the existence of the video drills event, where the videos watched does not count against the daily limit, show how much control Nordeus has over the video rewards than they want us to believe.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    From what I understand, people can watch the videos but the rewards are not granted, which means videos work properly and it’s T11 who fails the recognize a video is watched and a corresponding reward should be given. Nobody believes it’s the video providers.

Might I add, the existence of the video drills event, where the videos watched does not count against the daily limit, show how much control Nordeus has over the video rewards than they want us to believe.
    Very good point. They seem to have sent out a memo to all their support staff to tell this external videos lie each time someone complains of videos not working.

Addicted
    It’s exactly like explained here. The video ends normally, but the spinner does not start. Going back to T11 does not work properly. That’s a bug in T11.

Also, videos not available is a lie. Videos for this event are always available.