Thread: Subs come on but base players keep playing

Rookie

Subs come on but base players keep playing

Hi,

I have been using friendlies to develop my sub players. I bring them on as soon as the match starts. In my latest match I do get a notifications of my base players being replaced by the subs but on the pitch I still see the base players scoring. Also, their condition is still decreasing instead of the subs who supposed to be on the pitch. This will cost me 11 greens to get them fit for next match

I’ll expect you to look into this.

Cheers
    Marc
    Real Djibouti

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Probably a bug. One of the many!

When you are making subs, try to save 2-3 times, for example after a sub move some player a little bit and save, repeat, save again.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by crisgr View Post
    Probably a bug. One of the many!

When you are making subs, try to save 2-3 times, for example after a sub move some player a little bit and save, repeat, save again.
    Thanx, I do that when my subs aren’t processed and not showed in highlights. In this case, however, the subs were processed and highlights showed who came on for who, but on the pitch were still my base players. And when I checked formation, all my subs were on the pitch, but the players I subbed out (who were on the bench and faded as I couldn’t bring them back in) were losing condition as if they were still playing.

Luckily this only happened once.
    Ofcourse I didn’t hear anything from support

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk