Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Jersey color clash

Addicted

Jersey color clash

Jersey color clash-24c2f86a-aa06-4c1d-8a24-3dd7f15897f5.jpeg

Can you tell me how these two kits clash? Did you mark the colors as “blue (any shade)” and “not blue”?

I have several problems with this new “feature” actually.

1. I have almost never had my GK wear the correct color. The blue one on the left in the screenshot has turned out as light grey, darker grey, even green but very rarely blue. How do you determine the clash conditions for GK jerseys?
    2. (See above) So frequent clashes with opponent colors when in fact there is no clash (dark blue/navy vs. pink clash somehow?)
    3. Why do we need this 3rd color kit anyway? We are not allowed to use a color in our away kit that clashes with home color. That means if my away kit color clashes with the opponent home color, then use my home kit, too!

With the current limited options in the shop, plus this annoyingly frequent clash issue, I am definitely not investing my tokens into buying new jerseys. It’s in Nordeus’ best interest to fix this issue, but …

Addicted
    Please fix this jersey clash issue. If the jersey I pick clashes with almost every color every other match, why would I spend my precious tokens on a jersey that will be replaced by some ugly random plain shirt? It’s bad business for you, Nordeus…

Addicted
    Looks like I’m going to spam this thread by myself

Here is the best one so far:

This jersey of mine: Jersey color clash-e23e6bf8-4bbd-4ee4-a815-be992a0c355f.jpg

Clashes with this one: Jersey color clash-2dd643bc-79e0-4e5d-8de9-728a38fbef1a.jpeg

So I’m assigned this one: Jersey color clash-70a2d485-7c21-4260-bef7-e971ad635ba1.jpeg

At this point, I am 100% loss on how they even see the colors…
    Last edited by Sinany03; 05-23-2022 at 09:37 PM.

Banned
    Or at least make the third color something other than light gray, because it makes my team look like they’re playing in their underwear.

Apprentice
    My home shirt color is yellow. My goalkeeper is green. One of my last matches they changed it from green to yellow so all my 11 players were wearing a yellow shirt which is against FIFA rules. Go figure Nordeus! None of them know anything about football (or soccer as they call it for some reason since they are supposed to be a European company)

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    My home shirt color is yellow. My goalkeeper is green. One of my last matches they changed it from green to yellow so all my 11 players were wearing a yellow shirt which is against FIFA rules. Go figure Nordeus! None of them know anything about football (or soccer as they call it for some reason since they are supposed to be a European company)
    probably you sub in GK so he wear same color as your outfielders (my outfielder jersey has pattern on it so the subbed in GK wear the same pattern jersey with 2-3colors but a lil bit bigger than outfielders).
    this is well known issue and i just dont bother to raise it again in this forum. they wouldn't care
    Julandron likes this.

Addicted
    Jersey color clash-a2812732-39c3-4286-8b9a-81dbcc80805d.jpeg

Looks like having two orange kits is allowed now but we cannot use a red shirt against an opponent jersey that is blue!