Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association match bug (urgent)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Administrator
    Hi Managers,

The team is working on this issue. We are very sorry about the disruption this is causing. We'll keep the thread updated.

Thanks for your patience while we tackle this.
    Anarşi likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul.h View Post
    Yes same happened to my teams matches none of u se can load it but says we all watched it, how can that happen.This had better not happen in 30 mins when i have the champions league final to play????
    Friendly championship matches play as they should. Maybe the same holds for other matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

The team is working on this issue. We are very sorry about the disruption this is causing. We'll keep the thread updated.

Aha thanks! We put so much In this game to play in ultimate! Because of your useless game we lost again very weak association

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Hi Managers,

Why did Dumbeus put out this update with all these errors?

And why am I still playing this going-down-the-toilet game?
    minixgp likes this.

my match started 1 min ago and this morons give me 2;0 defeat. ASSOCIANTION SHOULD BE REPLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    senicro likes this.

Rookie

Can’t log in to ga matches

I was playing my FA match and after 31’ the game was stuck. None of my teammates could log in to their matches. My teammate got a message the game result was 1-1 while the match had to start yet.

What is going on?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hi Managers,

What patience? Who told you that we have patience? What are you working on? To fix what? The matches are played and we were locked out. We lost and it is finished. Another big success for the developers. We can see animated whistles now when there is a foul BUT WE CAN'T PLAY THE F**** GAME!
    Subject 117 and senicro like this.

Rookie
    They just ****ed up the game for one more time… It’s Nordeus’ business as usual…

Addicted
    You don't have enough team member so pushing the updates without testing? I can be a volunteer to report new game issues.

Association match bug (urgent)-psx_20220520_182245.jpg
    minixgp likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Administrator
    We are aware of the persisting match issue that started with Association matches today and are working to resolve this with the highest urgency. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you're facing due to this issue. Please keep an eye on this thread for further information on the topic.
    Ichigos Kurosakis likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast