Thread: 2nd half On fire morale

Rookie

2nd half On fire morale

The so called “2nd half On fire morale” doesn’t work any more… I’m not sure when this malfunction started but I’m sure a couple of days ago it was working and today no… Is anyhow dy care about this? I’m not making a ticket - nobody answer to my tickets I have already 1 unanswered open ticket from the previous bug… I’ sure nobody cares about this but I really enjoy the admins when they start saying how sorry they feel about all these bad thing and how grateful they are about our patience and understanding (my ass)… After all we all gonna die in the end…

Rookie
    Just for the record… Now it’s fixed…

Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    Just for the record… Now it’s fixed…
    well on my ipad it work perfectly, the fire on sub appears but on my iphone the subs isn't on fire but when you subbed him in he's on fire. so it's display bug. nodeus fix this ASAP

Rookie
    Got a New bug with the sponsor...
    "Every player who enters any match .. on fire morale until the end of the match " doesn't work

I just played my CL match and nothing happen in half Time... No on fire morale.
    Since several days this reward don't work anymore...

So far so good for me but I haven’t been able to attend that many matches recently. Worked for association for sure.