Thread: Problems with Video Drills event

Problems with Video Drills event

The Video Drills event is inactive for me till the present time. When it should be active and how is it possible for me to do the appropriate task in the Special Sponsor? I believe that it's a certain mistake and ask for your help. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by almac View Post
    The Video Drills event is inactive for me till the present time. When it should be active and how is it possible for me to do the appropriate task in the Special Sponsor? I believe that it's a certain mistake and ask for your help. Thank you in advance.
    I don't have the right number of videos from more than 50 seasons!!! This is not joke! Nordeus humiliated me from long time!!! Pervert pigs!!!

Gesendet von meinem POT-LX1 mit Tapatalk

According to the information of my Association friend the Video Drills Event was started around 20 minutes ago. But I still can't see this event. The same was in the previous season. Please, help me with this bug!

To my Association teammates from Belarus this Video Drills event is also unavailable. Please be so kind to explain, is the unavailability of this important event a kind of restrictions and sanctions imposed on the players from Belarus or not? Thank you very much in advance.

We feel that we should finish our game in Top Eleven, because the conditions of the game connected with this Video Drills event and as regard also with an appropriate Special Sponsor task are not equal for all. We haven't any possibility to participate in this Video Drills event and get special bonuses for our players and 60 points for the appropriate task in the Special Sponsor. Is it fair???

And till the present time after around 20 days I don't have even 1 short reply to my question even from the Administration of the Top Eleven or from the Support team. Well done, Sirs!
    Why we need this forum with special topic Issues and Bugs??? We can't find here even 1 good answer to our questions!

Apprentice
    It’s a joke anyway, always 1% and maybe once or twice 2%

In any way it's not fair, when not all Top Eleven players have an access to this " Video Drills" event. This is an additional possibility to improve the stats of the players. But till the present time no one answer from the Nordeus. Neither here nor in the game via Support team. Great job, Sirs!