Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alexder
  • 1 Post By PaulG

Thread: More video issues

More video issues

Can someone please help. I posted about this earlier this week but deleted it because the issue fixed itself or i managed to fix it, but now i can't.
    I am trying to watch videos, either for rewards or for video drills. When I do, I get kicked out the app completely and no matter how many times I try, the same keeps repeating.
    Please help or fix this Nordeus. I don't know if this is happening to others, haven't seen any posts but i cannot understand it. I have cleared my cache countless times, i've connected to different wifi's and at different times of the day. But it happens 9 times out of 10. It's leaving me seriously disadvantaged.
    I am using Android if it helps

Still happening...

This happens to me too, both my Android devices are affected. I have this issue for at least 3 month (I started to play in February)
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Last edited by onionjoe76; 07-10-2022 at 10:58 AM.

It happens to me sometimes. I think it might be due to a rogue ad., that's not excusing Nordeus as, if the app crashes, it's their fault. Sometimes clearing the cache helps and, on a couple of occasions, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.
    onionjoe76 likes this.

Yeah, could well be a rogue ad. I clear the cache several times a day now but it does nothing. I am getting really fed up with this. Last night I was kicked out the app 26 times and I managed to get 3 greens (plus the extra 3 with the special sponsor reward). Nordeus need to deal with this. It's technically costing me money, i am using my phone considerably more because of the constant kick outs and that requires charging more often and with the cost of electricity constantly rising.

It might be pennies but it all adds up. They're ignoring this and other issues and will continue to do so. Enough is enough Nordeus. The mods haven't even acknowledged this post or offered any form of help or a solution. Like the tory government in the UK, they are a law unto themselves, but someday soon that will come back to bite them.