Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?

Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?

I've check recently everytime my 180% above player gets MoM his name isn't in the reward and he didnt get any extra 4% skill which every other below 180% player gets after official match.

So now today since i've screenshot the player skill before match i have prove that nodeus have robbed us managers who have 180% above player in their squad!

This is injustice. Before this, 180% player wouldn't get skills from training but they do get from friendlies and official matches and 4% from MoM (friendlies didnt give this anymore),

Now they're also barred from getting 4% skill from winning the Man of the Match in an official matches?

Not just that, if you guys even gave the 4% skill to 2nd best player below 180% i can understand but eventho we win big, player gets 10 rating in-match the 4% skill reward just go missing & nobody gets it. wtf?

Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?-sebelum.jpg
    Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?-selepas.jpg
    Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?-necro.jpg
    Man of the match didn't reward the 180% and above player anymore?-matchreport.jpg

Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-07-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Dreamer
    Its been a while like that since they introduced the 180% limit for the player. the only way to get the players above 180%+ or skills beyond 340 is by Special Sponsor or getting from the top scorer reward

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Its been a while like that since they introduced the 180% limit for the player. the only way to get the players above 180%+ or skills beyond 340 is by Special Sponsor or getting from the top scorer reward
    no. back then they still reward MoM 4% to player over 180%.
    the only thing 180% cant get skills is from training, so everyone did friendlies because that's how they increase their 180% players skills.

are you saying it's normal for team that win to not get any 4% skill reward to any of their players just because MoM is 180% and above?
    if that's how it's the game is fuked up

Dreamer
    well i didn't get any MoM reward for 180% players in last 2 years since im back to the game. randomly got skills above 340 from MoM probably due to round up issues. and yes its unfortunate to loss those 4% skills if your 180% players get the MoM. but i have noticed something that i might be wrong if 2 players with the same rating in the match and one of them is 180 usually the other gets the MoM. again I could be very wrong.

well i didn't get any MoM reward for 180% players in last 2 years since im back to the game. randomly got skills above 340 from MoM probably due to round up issues. and yes its unfortunate to loss those 4% skills if your 180% players get the MoM. but i have noticed something that i might be wrong if 2 players with the same rating in the match and one of them is 180 usually the other gets the MoM. again I could be very wrong.
    well then the game have fuked up since 2years ago then.
    because you cannot waste the reward for getting man of match. 4% for over 180% player is quite useful.
    it's not we get this reward from friendlies. it's from official matches!
    how else can you train over 180% when you cant do it on training

also you have encounter this bug since 2years ago and nobody ever mention this to nodeus in the forum?
    not you nor anybody else?

i only managed to get 180% player because of all those video skills, task reward etc and realize they didnt get any MoM %.

if it's meant to be that 180% wont get 4% MoM skill, they should've give it to 2nd best player of the winning team not just dispose that reward & throw it away like fukin trash because that isn't fair at all!

other team that have no 180% get 4% skill while i get punished because nodeus dont want my team to leveled up eventho i finish 1st in the league last season (my level is the highest in the server).

this is serious error/bug guys.
    at 1st i thought it's just display bug; didnt appear on reward on match report..
    but when i look again at player skill.. nope. not a single skill added towards the Man of the Match guy
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-07-2022 at 06:30 PM.

Dreamer
    I think its been said, when they introduced the Special Sponsors and ppl started to build players 180+, how its became all about money while they are violating their own rule of 180 limit for money.

I think its been said, when they introduced the Special Sponsors and ppl started to build players 180+, how its became all about money while they are violating their own rule of 180 limit for money.
    well it's clearly not bout money because i hardly spend any money in this game (only sponsor task for 1 season, since they gave that 60% discount after 10task complete) yet i can get to 180% because of the video drills, task reward etc.

again, i thought this MoM reward missing on the match report is just visual bug. turns out it's really a serious issue and very critical bug!
    hopefully nodeus will take action and fixed this MoM 4% reward given properly and correctly to every winning managers.

they have scam us for 2years(atleast if what u say is true) because most people dont check their players attributes before and after match.
    imagine if you substitute that %skill gain to greens/tokens/real life money..nodeus have scammed players for 1dollar per day. atleast

Dreamer
    SS was the beginning of the end. since then they introduced other cash cows like boost lab, playstyle, new academy and other game engine changes that they never expect or deny of doing.

I learnt this the hard way. Almost an entire season of no gaining from training, matches and MOM. I swore never again will i cross 180 until the final day of the season. Halting all powertraining at 160s at the beginning of season. Have to manage quality. Pay to win players can have as many 180s as they want, free to pay players need to be smart about such things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast