Thread: Transfer Window Tour wont let next stage be playable

Transfer Window Tour wont let next stage be playable

So i have completet the Transfer Window Tour event from first stage and up and wirh 6 stage and i have claimed all my rewards with the 15 tokens in stage 6, but the game wont let me play number 7 and says i need to claim rewards in the previous stage to unlock, but i allready have unlocked and claimed it, as an result i lost 18 tokens as i did lose once to "FC Star Power" at stage 7,or so i thoght, but when i looked at names i was up against the team i just won over at number 6 so i did spend 9 tokens to replay them and ended up finding out it had still selected stage 6 at higest and i lost, so i spent 9 tokens more and was dumbfounded when i saw i could not play at the actual stage i was at, witch is stage 7!

Last edited by Lif3Changer; 07-26-2022 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Video of problem

bruh, you see the flag on the map? that's the checkpoint. if you lose to last boss you have to restart at point 6, if you lose at number 5 you have to restart at no3, if you lose at no2 you have to restart at no1..

Problem is thoug the first time i beat the number 6 i could claim the reward, but it would not progress to number 7, so i had to play the other a few times more Could probs have made that more clear. most of the time i lost to number 6 and lost the tokens due to that.