Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Draw frenzy

Apprentice

Draw frenzy

I started draw frenzy played spend 110+/- tokens game reloaded and event is gone. I cant claim rewards and lost all tokens i spend

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

We apologize for the inconvenience. There's a follow-up on the topic in the game, so make sure to log in when you can and check it out.

Thank you for your understanding and support,
    Top Eleven Team

Quote Originally Posted by vidas1976 View Post
    I started draw frenzy played spend 110+/- tokens game reloaded and event is gone. I cant claim rewards and lost all tokens i spend
    same..i spend 10+20+30+45+90=195tokens then just when i about to continue, the game crash.
    when i logged in again the event gone and i lose my tokens and no rewards whatsoever. what's this robbery?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-27-2022 at 03:53 AM.

I do not see any follow up topic in the game and the event never returned. Event reserved for only a select group of spenders?

sigh still no response? im not lying. here i show screenshot of my currency before and after event

Draw frenzy-00a.jpg

i think they take down the event again because we didn't actually get the playstyle points since it says we only get to claim it from hotshots event which didnt go up either.

if you want to take down the event i understand but RETURN BACK MY TOKENS IF I DIDNT GET ANY REWARDS!
    wtf? are nodeus a daylight robber now?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-27-2022 at 03:58 AM.

Did anyone catch the pop-up message that flashed up next time you logged in? Mines only stayed on screen for a few seconds so no idea what it said

Please can top eleven shed some light on a fix

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Manager,

We apologize for the inconvenience. There's a follow-up on the topic in the game, so make sure to log in when you can and check it out.

Thank you for your understanding and support,
    Top Eleven Team
    I also could not see a follow-up topic in game and it has been a very frustrating nearly 24 hour of worrying that all the rewards I had to level 30 have been lost and the 60 tokens I spent on red cards to get there. This is robbery and top eleven players deserve to know what is going on and when we can expect compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by StewieW View Post
    Did anyone catch the pop-up message that flashed up next time you logged in? Mines only stayed on screen for a few seconds so no idea what it said
    I didn’t get any such pop up. Never saw the draw frenzy event either. Hope I didn’t miss it

We were meant to miss it. It shouldn’t be too obvious since it’s meant to cover a mistake. They don’t want the important people noticing

It’s a complete joke that nordeus haven’t given any clear update to anyone about a bug that has scammed people out of money.

Scott from nordeus support said to me on the app that affected players have been compensated - a complete lie as I have had no compensation. I was lvl 30 with 60 tokens spent on red cards and 30 lvls of rewards and have lost it all.

Feel like if nordeus don’t sort this it’s the end of top eleven.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast