Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Draw frenzy

Addicted
    I would rather miss the event than the gamble is played. Last season our club had lost approx. 2k tokens as I'm both a degenerate gambler and the club owner.

this issue still hasn't resolve.
    my tokens nor reward from the error mistakes by nodeus that put out the frenzy event earlier by days are still missing.
    and both hotshots and frenzy event are up now! what's nodeus compensation for us?
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-01-2022 at 05:58 PM.

This issue still hasnt resolve!
    My tokens nor reward from the error mistakes by nodeus that put out the frenzy event earlier by days are still missing!
    And both hotshots and frenzy event are up now! What's nodeus compensation for us?

Nordeus don’t care mate, they said to me that because I had hit a red card when they took it down/it crashed (even though I was in the shop trying to purchase tokens when my game crashes) that they don’t owe me compensation as a red card meant the game ended (even though the cost of the red was 45 tokens and my rewards were over 60 tokens and multiple skill upgrades - so who wouldn’t carry on?!) absolute scammers and they don’t care about their customers at all.

They literally admitted on the support chat it was their fault and their fault only I lost my progress yet they still won’t compensate, it’s either out of sheer laziness or they just couldn’t care less about loyal fans. I hate nordeus they are ea sports mk2.
    Julandron, Blok 45 and Snuif like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12