Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By drazen vtc
  • 1 Post By Rizla

Thread: Game reset in video drills and training

Addicted

Game reset in video drills and training

have issue today, and that happen every few days in training, but today first time happen on video drills event, when push watch video button screen turn black and game close need to log back and that happen again, 8 times in row than i give up and post this, can you fix it, anoying and affect on gameplay
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    have issue today, and that happen every few days in training, but today first time happen on video drills event, when push watch video button screen turn black and game close need to log back and that happen again, 8 times in row than i give up and post this, can you fix it, anoying and affect on gameplay

Happen to me this morning and afternoon

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    How did you fix this???

Dreamer
    Its a bit same with me. The video can loading n play, but stuck on the receive reward. After restarting, the video button just gone...

Clean up google play services →storage→manage space→clear all data.
    This works for me.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Clean up google play services →storage→manage space→clear all data.
    This works for me.
    Thanks...

It is running ok at the moment (did not do anything) just start waorking again today.. but if ever happens again.. I try this