Thread: Latest 3D update - rebounds

Apprentice

Latest 3D update - rebounds

Yet again, you can’t release anything without issues, mistakes or bugs.

Any goal scored off a goalkeeper rebound does not show the details in the “rewatch” section when the game is over.
    It allows you to see the replay of the goal, but it does not have the name of the scorer and details.

Do better Nordeus. Such amateurs!!
    When you release something you need to check everything.

Apprentice
    Still not fixed. Nordeus, bugs, bugs and more bugs……..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest 3D update - rebounds-8e6d21fc-e45e-4fa1-8463-56bb127a74fb.jpg  

tbh this is just minor bug display issue. nothing to be so angry bout. unlike the Man of match didnt reward 4% skill to 180% above player. now that's more bigger issue!

anyway they just need to code the goalscorer of rebound same as penalty/freekick. just 1name the goalscorer no 2nd player name because rebound isnt an assist!
    but atm they recorded the 2nd last player from the ball is assist whereas it doesnt count that way in real life

and the middle part, just put "rebound" as the action there. nodeus dev dont need to think hard bout fixing this, i already give you 1
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-06-2022 at 03:25 AM.

Apprentice
    Not getting angry, just pointing out Nordeus’ ineptitude as usual.

Addicted
    I want to add another instance of these display issues, which I believe is actually important. Since the early days of 3D, the highlights list does not show a missed penalty unless there is another penalty scored after that. So if you didn’t watch your match and one of your players missed a penalty, there is no way of knowing that.

I reported this back then but they still haven’t fixed it.